The Black Hole Chest is a utility chest that holds a near infinite amount of items, though it is extremely error-prone. Unlike most chests, the Black Hole Chest is sorted by "pages", and every item goes into the nearest available page. When a page is full, the next page becomes "unlocked". The Black Hole Chest is able to hold 2,147,483,647 pages. When the chest is broken, all stored items are lost. The Black Hole Chest can only be crafted if it is enabled within the TubeStuff config file. The Black Hole Chest is extremely buggy, and it is recommended to not place or enable it until required.
- The rendering of the Black Hole Chest causes a large drop in FPS (Frames Per Second), but covering the Black Hole Chest on six sides can reduce the FPS drop. Turning the rendering to Fast mode, as well as disabling particles, can lower the drop as well.
- The Black Hole Chest may randomly reset Chunks (16x16 chunks), turning them black. This can also happen to the entire Minecraft world and will also make your world black if you break it while within its radius.
- You may want to ban this.
- To keep safe, try putting the Black Hole Chest deep underground, or at least 20 blocks away from any buildings. This will stop it resetting any important chunks, as a bug.
- To reduce lag, turn particles to a minimum.
- Once you have placed the chest, be sure to check it regularly for any bugs/glitches. This reduces the risk of any bad occurrences.
- Be careful when you use the Black Hole Chest in SMP, as it can cause server-wide lag.
- Disable the Black Hole Chest's particles in the TubeStuff config file